Caribou Gear

Who else is from Wyoming

Chesterwy

howdy everybody,

I was just wondering if there was anybody besides elkhunter and myself. If you are from wyoming what do you hunt and do for recreation in this great state of ours? Also if there is anybody else from Eastern Idaho or Northern Utah feel free to reply as well.

Just a hop, skip and jump to your north

There are some more from Wyoming on here also.

Elk,

It dosn't seem like a hop skip and a jump when you are driveing it at 5 in the morning to go to work!!!!!!! Jackson sure is busy this time of year

CHESTER

Ummm, I guess that would be me too. Not sure for how long though. Trying to find a job in WY thst will pay me enough to support my family and pay off student loans. Hard thing to do.
I have put in for elk, deer and lope this year because I am not sure where I will be next.

I'm from No. UT, well mostly, I live about an hour north of SLC. I do quite a bit of work just outside of Evanston.

Chester

I live in Meeteetse. I hunt all the big game thats here, plus varmints. My favorite in calling coyotes and shooting rock chucks.

Chesterwy; I'am from Winchester, not too awful far from Wyote. Winchester is best described as "It used to be a spot in the road, then they moved the road!! -memtb :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back