MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Who else got lucky this morning?

bmontang

No, not that way perv this isn't that kind of board. I mean in the left-over tag system for Colorado. Scored a limited entry tag first rifle tag. 2 of the 3 of us hit it, third guy is deciding what to do. We offered to turn ours back in if he wants to go OTC instead. To me its more about having good friends in camp than which season I go.

I went to two Wal Marts about 8 am, I would have been 4th or 2nd in line and didn't stick it out. For 4 licenses I figured if I wasn't first in line I had no shot.

I got lucky on my first choice for either sex archery mule deer for the first time. There were 9 tags available in my unit. Very stoked.

Reactions: LCH
there were 4 tags for unit 66 first rifle and I got lucky and got one of them!

No, not that way perv this isn't that kind of board. I mean in the left-over tag system for Colorado. Scored a limited entry tag first rifle tag. 2 of the 3 of us hit it, third guy is deciding what to do. We offered to turn ours back in if he wants to go OTC instead. To me its more about having good friends in camp than which season I go.
Keep an eye out, the leftover list is not finished, it will update again in a week or so and then daily after that. I would plan on going on your trip and have your buddy watch the list. Could be a couple days before season still get one.

-I didn’t get any this morning but helped my hunting partner get a 3rd season deer tag so we can hunt together.

2 out of 4....... 2 rifle cow tags in 2nd and 3rd season.

The sad loss was the 2nd season deer tag I had in my cart, but someone had a faster payment than me :(

Was checking the list yesterday and around 2:30 there was a unit 66 muzzy tag available! According to GoHunt it takes a non-res 17 points to get that tag and there it was up for grabs!

Back