PEAX Equipment

While mom's away...

Outdooraddict

Had a Mr. Mom weekend. Still love football season!- Friday games really free up the weekend (unlike wrestling tourneys). Asked the kids what they wanted to do and both wanted to go 4-wheeling and hunting (Excellent!). So, we head out on the 4 wheeler and enjoy some scenery. Saw some animals and had a great time. Next day, on the way back, we ran into a flock of turkeys just on the outside of the private. So, we hike a little ways toward the fence line and all around the property. After picking various flowers (daughter) and shooting the bb gun (son), I call it a trip and we head back to the vehicle. Climbing up the hill was tough, but I was pretty proud of the little one sticking with it- with a handful of flowers and "pretty rocks". Get about 1/4 mile to the road, and see a small flock. I put on the kids earmuffs, walk up, and sneak just over a hill looking down into a little draw. Shoot the first one I can, turns out to be a little Tom. Kids are excited, I'm having fun watching- crossing my fingers that they still want to go with dad when they are older.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 467
Those trips are fun aren't they. I hope my boys continue to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle down the road also.

Being Mr. Mom makes you Mr. Cool. Good times there, your kids will not forget it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back