Yeti GOBOX Collection

Which Petzal Headlamp ?

Black diamonds for me. I have one with single high beam LED, low dual LED and Reds. It sips batteries and has all the power I need for any task. I've bought a matching one for my wife and I bought two of the lower level BD headlamps for my kids. They've really impressed me.

I have a pile of headlamps (6-8) in a cupboard in our camper because you never know when you need a light to run to the bathroom or find the headlamp you dropped near the fire pit. Since I've bought the BD headlights, no one loses them and we never buy batteries. I bought mine at REI and their warranty is better than anything out there. Buy with confidence.

BTW, keeping the same battery format (AAA vs. AA) in your headlamp, gps, camera, etc. saves ounces and hassle.

I considered this, but ultimately decided to just pack two headlamps loaded with fresh AAA batteries rather than try to have all my gadgets use one type of battery. If my phone or camera runs out of batteries, not likely but so what and for the GPS I pack a change of AA for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back