whered dem der ducks go?

I donno where yours went, but I looked out the back door Sunday morning and there must have been about 1000 of them sitting just below the house on the river.

AKA~killabee, Been seeing lots-sa ducks by the Major waterways. All the farmland stuff that I hunt they seem to be fleeing from. Out at the Fort Boise Area I heard that there are still lots of Pockets of Duckies.. I'm surprised you're not Smacking them ?

Brokfut, HOW ya been ? You up and RUNNING yet ?(Or at least Hobblin' ? )
smile.gif

Up and going but not fast. Doing PT 3 days a week. Going to our island on Saturday morning to see if the geese are in yet. I'll let ya know how it goes.

10-4, We're going out to these ponds here Sat, then Lake Lowell Sunday.. Trust me, I'll be posting pictures too
smile.gif
(Even if it's jsut of the rain/snow)
biggrin.gif

Good luck in the AM bud !!!!

Not a lot of geese this morning but there sure were a lot of ducks. I'm sure you could have limited out by 10 AM if you set up on the gravel bar where you were last winter. The ducks were really thick. I don't trust the foot/ankle to try to wade around out there yet but sure wish I could.
I had three slobs show up about 10 this morning and set up just 100 yards from me and they were sky bustin' at every thing in the air. I packed it up about 11 and went home. It was fun to be out though. I took the dog this time and she had fun. This may be her last season. She can't hardly get up off the floor tonight her hips and legs hurting pretty bad. (My foot is still hurting tonight too.) Still more then a month left so will get in an other try later.

Looks like NExt Sat is in order then ? What ya think ? Maybe hit the little Island ? We could bring 4 guys and you and Set up at every place within 1 mile. I have 6 TalkAbout Radio's and We could all talk
smile.gif
If nothing else, It would be fun
tongue.gif

I'll need to talk to my Boss, You know how she gets, Not letting me hunt much ...
wink.gif

I'd have to clear it with the boss. She too may have plans. I TOTALED our car on Monday morning on the way to work in Nampa and she will probably want to go car shopping next weekend. Will see.

HUmmm.. If you're only working 3 days a week you should go Shopping durring the week. Less people and all.

My Brother -in-law Owns a Car dealership in SLC. If you know what Kind of Car you want, look up what the Best deal you can Get here, then I;ll call him and tell him ALL the Specs on the Rig and he can get one cheaper I'm sure. Doesn't matter if you use him or not, But it's worth a call. We've gotten several Rigs for Friends and Saved them ALOT.

No-one got hurt in the Accident I hope ?

PT is "Physical Therapy". I'm working 5 days a week and doing the PT three evenings at 5PM M-W-F for an hour each night. It limits my time pretty good.
No one was hurt. I just jambed my right thumb. Car is a total but insurance payed within two days.
I'm kinda hurtin from trying to carry all my gear and set up on Saturday by my self. Not smart on my part. Still don't know about going on Sat. Will let you know.
Thanks for the offer on the vehicle. We will probably wait till I get new disability determination to see how much more cash we will have to spend on a car before we start looking seriously.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-15-2003 09:45: Message edited by: brokfut ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Doing PT 3 days a week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHh.. I understood that as you doing Part Time 3 times a week.

Not sure whats going on this weekend. there is still alot of time, If nothing else we'll hit it hard in Jan !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back