Where to go for Big Muley?

This thread got funny in a hurry, I just hope nobody is taking any of it serious.

Just to clear up a couple items though, Greenhorn and DS are both being truthful. Greenhorn only asked if I was with DS when he killed the buck in the photo, I told him I wasnt, which is the truth. Thats all that was said, other than Greenhorn saying it was a nice buck.

DS is also being truthful about the hunting areas in question. I did find those spots when I was working for the FS, in fact, I spent over 2 months in the area near Pugs guiding area. I sure didnt find them with Pugs help, but I bet he could have helped me find the nearest liquor store or bar.

Thats my story, but it isnt nearly as much fun as DS and Greenhorn when they do battle.

Ok now that is straightened out... when DS falls asleep drunk on your scouting mission... crap in his boot for me. :D

GREENHORN saying sorry.. I'm not buying it.. NOt like him..... DID someon get ahold of his password (I HAVE IT ;)) and post as him..... I think He's jsut looknig to get hunting info from DS becasue He's all out of places to kill animals and is afraid of the forked horn he's gonig to wack this year....

GREENOHORN, REALLY... stop crying !!!!

This whole chit-n-chibang was all a farse?? You guys need some better things to do , than play us like pianoes. I'm starting to think that Greenholio and Dickslayer are both one person and that person would probably be Bscatolio. I also think that you three or you and your 2 other personallities started the whole CWD thing.(CWD- Copulation With Deer) Which one of you personallities did it, is all I want to know? Moosie keep your mouth shut , we all know you are only a carrier.

Back