Where to go for Big Muley?

ya outta see my fishin pictures! :rolleyes: i gotta goldfish that took like 3 hours to reel in! its like 4' long and weighed ?? ahhhhh about as much as your last girlfriend ye thats it! so like 650-700 lbs without the six pack! :rolleyes: fuggin state record, man!!!
hey W.W. ya outta try photographing your women this way! except stand like 100yrd in front of them so you will be about the same size!

You guys are too easily fooled. I'm a master at trick photography. I RECOGNIZE the guy in the photo..

Remember that show Fantasy Island?? That's the guy who always said "da plane, da plane."

LOL :D:D Hes about the same size!!! fuggin runt!

Greeny, we always knew you were a master, but photoragphy as well ! must be ambidextrous

:D:D all BS aside this area of british columbia produces some massive mulies! mass is the key, they usually dont get real wide but heavy heavy horns! i know of five including this one that scored better than 195 b&c and they are all heavy horned!! hopefully next year ill show ya another one!:D

Greys River, Wyoming

2001_220_01.gif
2001_220_02.gif

2001_220_03.gif
2001_220_04.gif

Greys River Trophies
Gary Amerine
Daniel, WY

Sheep Mountain Outfitters
Tim Haberberger
Alpine, WY
http://www.ncentral.com/~pgk/smo.html

Jackson Hole Outfitters
Maury Jones
Grover, WY
http://www.jacksonholeoutfitters.com/PicDeer01.html
http://www.jacksonholeoutfitters.com/PicDeer00.html
http://www.jacksonholeoutfitters.com/PicOD95-97.html

Deadman Creek Outfitters
Greg Fischer
Alpine, WY
http://starvalleywy.com/deadman4.htm

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-24-2002 22:07: Message edited by: jackfish ]</font>

Dang DKO

THAT IS SOME SERIOUS MASS!
I would have to let that one grow another year though........NOT!

Great buck,:D No matter what the photo prospective is.

I think I would try old mexico for a good Mule deer...not much mass but many have deep forks and plenty of beam length.

Where to go for big Muleys???????..

.....that's easy! Shreveport, Louisiana.
I found this old boy just behind th Mini Mart......he was munching on corn dogs someone had thrown out! :eek: :eek: :eek:

monster_muley.jpg

...them greasy ass corndogs do strange shit to deers and stuff ;)
DS

.....oh, and WW.......no trick photography here.......notice my arms restin' ON my knees and my knee touching the deer's ear.......he's just a big phucker is all ;) ......now with some trick photography.........well we could have made him resemble Godzilla! :eek: :cool: DS

DS.. darn nice buck.. again. Really, that's a great mule deer, even good for Eastern Colorado. But you never did tell any details as to that hunt. Even for the cows, spikes, and dinkalopes you kill, you have always shared some long-ass winded detailed bullshitworthy account of the experience. But for that big buck.. there was nothing. What's the deal with that? And what does he score? You can't completely fool the trained trick photographer's eye either.. did you only take one photo?
Put a couple other pictures on so we can guess the score.

To stay on topic, if you want a big mule deer, go to Colorado. Take a look at the B&C book and that's where they come from mostly. Eastern Colorado. Only problem is all the private land.

Of course my bets for a big deer are all on WW this fall. That poofta is going to shoot a big fat daddy that poops bigger pellets than that buck in the picture above.

....you mean you missed the story?!?!?!......you musta been busy shitting on yourself Greeny :rolleyes: .......must be something shady about it, right,........afterall, it is a nice buck......as was my big Co buck last year.......and my Wyo buck the year before. An I only took a dozen or so pix of it, but that is the best one. If you wanna see some more, just ask Buzz to send you some the next time you mail him asking about my buck......I sent them to all my friends with all the details......so I guess then your right, that would have left you out:eek:
You are so full of yourself you crack me up Greenhorny :rolleyes: ....your just like your brother Pug........can't stand it when someone else does well.......stoop to trying to tear someone else's hunt down......you two kin???:eek:
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-11-2002 09:45: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

DS.. jeez. I never said there was anything shady about it. That's a beautiful animal. I must of missed all those other monster bucks you are bragging about.. as with the story on this one (there never was one). How big is it? It sure looks nice.

Speaking of Pug... Isn't that your brother? Haha! You're the guy who migrated west to be close to and work for your big Wyoming outfitting mentor. Didn't he teach you all you know about elk hunting? After all, didn't you set up camp right on top of him last year with all your internet buddies? haha. I'd think a guy would have to be shamelessly desparate to have to follow Pug Doykin to the elk to have a place to hunt.

Now.. back to big muleys.. perhaps the mighty DEERSLAYER can tell us where to find them. Maybe they also can be found hitting them spring berry bushes down there in Colorado. :rolleyes:

And DS.. I'm not trying to tear your deer hunt down. Honest. Just found it odd that you never went on your typical rambling account on that hunt like you do on all the other ones. That is also the only thing I mentioned about it to Buzz. The only question I asked was if he has with you when you shot it. I could give a rats ass where you killed it or about any of the details, I just commented that it was strange that you didn't do your usually yakity yak yak yak about it. It looks like a great buck and I'm sure the hunt was a good one. What are you so touchy for?

And Indy.. haha. You really crack me up.

Fact: DS buddied up to Bcat and was made privy to his hunting areas.

Fact: You guys all ran into each other while hunting last year in WY.

So perhaps you are correct, It must have been a freakish coincidence. :D

Your buddy Pug never left the road enough to find any spots we may have hunted........and I did a lot of hard leg work along with Buzz to find a few pockets of elk, so imply what you will..the medicine bow is a big place........a million acres........I doubt I'll ever cross paths with either you or Pug in the places I find to hunt.

...go baaaack to tending your sheep, sheep-boy......Pug can't come out and play and I'm growing tired of your pug-like tendancies....
DS

Not hunting ......no, sure didn't. I actually did pass him on the road one time all season out of the 20 or 30 times up in the Medicine Bow.......and it was while I was driving to a place your buddy Buzz had just told me to go check out..first time I had ever been to that mountain....and low and behold, your buddy was trailing us. Kinda funny that we never saw each other all year if I was honing in on his secret spots wouldn't you say. You can credit Buzz for the one chance meeting we had.....he not told me I should go check on some bulls he and his wife had just left bugling in a new area he had just found.I wouldn't have gotten to see your buddy at all........life just works out like that sometimes :D

.......I spend large amounts of time in the Medicne Bow as well as the Routt.....because I like to.......your buddy altered that in no form or fashion.....beieve what you need to ......later......I gotta pack.......headin' out at daylight to spend a few days up high.......looking for some more of them secret spots :rolleyes: Buzz and Indy are just coming along to do some mapping ;)
DS

DS... really now. I'm sorry. Some people just don't know how to take a joke. Then some people just don't know when their jokes aren't that funny any more..

I think that's a fantastic buck you got there. I'm only pickin on you because you never posted one bit of hunting story about it, which I found really out of charactar for you.

Truce cajun hombre?

Back