MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Where or How Do You Carry?

Spray on hip belt of pack. 10mm or 44 mag on drop leg holster that way if I don’t have pack I still have defense. I have not found a great drop leg holster yet but better than nothing.
Have you looked at the Blackhawk Serpa lvl 2 tac holster? Don't know what 10mm you carry but works well on my G22.

Have you looked at the Blackhawk Serpa lvl 2 tac holster? Don't know what 10mm you carry but works well on my G22.
I carry the Springfield XDm. I have never used the Serpa but have heard horror stories of them locking up and not releasing the firearm. I also do not believe they make one for the xdm but could be wrong. I want to look into a higher end drop leg but if it still has the tendency to slide down all the time like the cheaper versions I have used, I don’t want to spend the money on one. It’s kind of a conundrum. I know buy once cry once but I’m not sure the price will improve the functionality in this instance like with glass or a pack. But I could be wrong.

It might not be a problem but for some reason that is the only thing I think of when someone says Serpa. Weird how stuff like that/first impressions can affect you. Are you using a drop leg?

bear spray on right hip belt loop, my first defense.
.44 mag on a shoulder holster & tucked under my left arm, second defense or last resort
I've been doing this for 4 seasons and never gotten in my way to shoot my bow

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back