Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Where is MarvB?

heelerdog

Anybody heard from MarvB lately? Posted some smartass comments aimed at him that are promptly replied to, and nada. Also sent a PM, also usually promptly replied to, and nada. Just wondering if all is well with him, and his.

I talked to him the other day. He has been busy working with the Obama Transititon Team to help regulate the Electric Industry. What a Patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John;)

:D John

Heeler you've got mail! ...and yes, still got a pulse , still vertical, and still don't need no little blue pills ;)

....been busy trying NOT to give away Christmas presents that include a pink slip of paper :(

Go on to CraigsList and search for the key words "must sell" or "financial" difficulties in the TOOLS, BOATS, or MOTORCYCLE categories...

Lots of guys selling anything they can to try and put food on the table.....

I hear ya Jose...hell, Madoff had to put his NY apartment up for bail...poor bastard. (mad)

I hear ya Jose...hell, Madoff had to put his NY apartment up for bail...poor bastard. (mad)

I am a supporter of Madoff. I think he did a lot of good for lots of people. I figure if I can overlook Dubya's failed $576 Billion fraud in Iraq, it is easy to forgive Bernie's $50billion when you consider Madoff at least accomplished SOME positive...

Truck Load Equipment Sale - $5900 (Wichita Falls)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-12-03, 7:54PM CST

6,800 Watt Diesel Generator electric/remote start, 8400 Watt 11hp Gas Generator, 6hp gas Air Compressor, 6hp Gas Powered Pressure Washer, 6hp Gas Trash Pump 15840 GPH All of this equipment is brand new never been unwrapped comes with 1 year warranty, Over $18,000 worth. Must sell all to one buyer need to sell quickly...You can keep what you want and sell the rest but I must sell all this week...Let me know I will bring it to you to look at any time...Cell 940-704-8770

Date: 2008-12-13, 12:00PM CST

It's in brand new condition. It has a silver base with a thick black mattress. The futon is armless. I am asking $65 OBO. I have to pay rent and need to sell this today! Please call Donnie at 940-232-2788 or you can email me here. Please include a telephone number.

4 - 17" BF Goodrich TA All-Terrain - $700 (Wichita Falls)

Date: 2008-12-17, 9:00AM CST

Set of 4 - 265-75-17 BF Goodrich TA All-Terrain tires and GM 6 Lug wheels. Tires only have about 5000 miles on them. Wheels are in GREAT shape with no scuffs or dings. Need to sell this week. $700 OBO. 940-733-1221

I'm guessing the Cuervo foundation is vested in seasoned loans and low yield mutual funds.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back