Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Where has Moosie been ?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Guy's and Gals. Been A$$holes and Elbows around these parts for the last few Days... weeks.. Month maybe ??! ;)

Anyways, I'm still around and gonig to try to catch up a little. With the Deer Hutners of Idaho Banquet and the Sportsmans Show we jsut had I've been swamped. Work is trying to make me work durring the day and the Kids are starting to corner me after work.

Anyways, Had a Few Emails asking if I fell of fthe Face of the Earth and wanted to drop a Gloabal Hidee HOE !!! to Everyone and Let everyone know I'm fine. Be that good or bad ;) Bear season just around the Corner so You'll find me Posting Daily pictures in that section for sure !!!

You're too busy, priorities, you got 'em. Keep it up, if that's what makes it good. Whew!

My boss always says, if you do too many things, you don't do anything well. If you do a few things, you can do them well. You seem like it might be a good thing to consider, you're so busy. It gives you a reason to cut back on something that makes sense, if you want to.

Hey Moosie.. Question,Now that I joined the elite team of supporting members ;) what secret password do I use to start up a gallery :confused: And welcome back man you are busy when we see no post from the boss

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back