Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Where can you find a Browning Hells Canyon Long Range rifle?

Arch Stanton

I've been trying to find one in .300 win mag for 4 months now. I have a friend with an FFL and none of his dealers have any. My local shop has me on a wait list. Did they stop producing them or is demand just outpacing supply?

Thanks

For what it's worth when I started looking for my Browning Hells Canyon speed it took quite a bit and I had to call dealers individually. The got what I think of the time is the only one in the country in 300wm.

Looking for a Browning Hells Canyon thats not available? Call Weatherby and buy one of their mountain rifles. You’ll be glad you did. Mountain goat down & sheep hunt forthcoming!

Largest shop close to me has a ton of X Bolt, and an ABIII. One Hells Canyon.
But no HC LR.

"Won" a XB HC New Years drawing. Choose .300 Win Mag and still waiting for the gun. Telling me hard to get. Any other guns comparable? Looking for other brand if available.

I feel like there was one today in Fargo Scheels, but I also could be misremembering. I know they had a couple hells canyon and a couple hells canyon long range but they might have only been in 6.5cm

I've been trying to find one in .300 win mag for 4 months now. I have a friend with an FFL and none of his dealers have any. My local shop has me on a wait list. Did they stop producing them or is demand just outpacing supply?

Thanks

I ordered one in 6.5CM last year when they came out with it in the Hells Canyon Speed. As far as I know I’m still waiting but I bought something else about 4 times by now so they can keep it if it ever comes in.

Call browning and ask them who has them. I did that with Winchester when I bought my extreme weather!

Not sure how close you are to a Cabela's, but it looks like they have some in stock online...
That's where I got mine last summer. There is a $50 mail in rebate on them right now. And Cabelas does have the .300WM in stock, but there's a limited supply. Here's the url.

Scheels in Sioux Falls, SD had a few the other day when I was there. Don't know if they had a .300, but worth a call. Or you get crazy lucky like I did on my 26 Nosler Hells Canyon and bought it very lightly used for an unbelievable price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back