Where all have you hunted coyotes?

Washington, montana, oregon, idaho utah AZ CO CA. Nevada... and where every else I have hunted other game
Delw

Doug,

Give me some heads up if you are coming this way. We will correct that colorado "defecit". hahahah

Thanks Mule. If I get out your way I'll definitely be stopping by ;).
Doug

Oh yeah, and I'll teach you how drink beer while I'm there :D
Bwahahahaha

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2002 16:09: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Del,
I'm hoping to either hunt in Arizona or California this Fall. It's just about impossible for me to make any plans right now. I've been working long hours this whole Summer(kinda making up for last year). I am hoping to be able to take some time off in Oct or Nov and head west to find a bobcat. If I get to Arizona, I definitely will be stopping in at DelMart and maybe take a few driving lessons at that Anthony's Driving School that I've been hearing so much about. :D
Doug

Several States over the years, LA, TX, OK, NM, AZ, IA, GA, AL, CO, WY, MT. Mostly while I was active duty military.

Pecos

Actually Army. I was stationed at Ft Carson for 5 years and was TDY a lot inspection Reserve units in CO, WY, MT, KS, NM was a great job. Besides huntin, I got to fish some great trout streams. Too bad it had to end.

Pecos

Pecos,

Cool bud. I guessed air force cuz of all the states. Didn't even think about all the reserve stuff. Its everywhere! And thats a good thing! I hear ya on the TDY stuff. Done many,many TDY. Which can be fun but families suffer...and sometimes so does the hunting.

Good huntin to ya!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back