Wher are you hunting in 2001 ?!?!?!

jcbdc.....I am not married that is the beauty of the deal hehehe but I do have g/f's in ID, WY,MT,ND,OR,NV,CA,and UT so I gotta have an excuse to see them all at least in the fall. Cuz isn't that when the "rut" is on???LOL Anyways I think ole Moosie is the one with the plan and got it made, he is married and fortunately his better half and I do mean better half(seen pics of moosie) hehehe lets him go places to hunt, when I grow up I wanna be like moosie hehehe. :rolleyeyes:
rolleyes.gif

Chris

------------------
shooter2.gif
deer2.gif

Once again I will try for Deer in the Kaibab, Elk both rifle and archery, antelope, sheep and bear. If my luck runs as usual, I will draw one tag. MT...What would you do if you drew every tag you put in for? That would be something to watch. MT Ranch trying to decide which one to take and which one to pass on.....or funnier yet, trying to make everyone of those hunts.

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

jcbdc, I actually do have a sister-in-law thats hot and Not married, but She's dateing someone.. OOPs.. I say the Stuff I hunt but the off season I sure put in the Honey-do's. Were in Texas ya planning to GO?!?!

MTranch, Good luck being like me when you grow up.. Cuz I'm just a big kid
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GOOD luck to Every one and Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member