When you realize you're not cool anymore . . .

Reviving this thread…

Had to update the Rx in my glasses this year and a word was inserted into my life - bifocals. Got the progressive lenses but THIS SUCKS!

Also, got me a pair of these at at the feed store yesterday.

72203846235__77607410-B461-4A24-9CDC-606F3302E7D0.jpeg

It’s like my Romeos and my Red Wing work boots made sweet sweet love and had a baby. I don’t know if I’ll ever wear anything else.

Reviving this thread…

Had to update the Rx in my glasses this year and a word was inserted into my life - bifocals. Got the progressive lenses but THIS SUCKS!

View attachment 302392

It’s like my Romeos and my Red Wing work boots made sweet sweet love and had a baby. I don’t know if I’ll ever wear anything else.
I didn’t know I needed my own pair of these so badly until right now.

I wore Danner lights until the quality tanked . I switched to Meindels but couldn't live with them all day. I got a pair of Twisted X slipons and my feet like me again.
BTW, I am still major cool. Just ask me.

Reviving this thread…

View attachment 302392

What are those called?! My wife just walked by and said I need a pair of those haha

I watched our state High School Volleyball tournament on TV this weekend. The winning team, West Fargo Sheyenne, had an assistant coach who wore the same pair of tattered blue jeans all three nights. Why/how do I think they were the same pair? Because the jeans had a hole in each knee large enough to fit a volleyball through! During the awards ceremony she walked out to the center of the court, holes & all, proud as can be. I just keep telling myself it’s different world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back