Yeti GOBOX Collection

When is the results for Montana moose tags?

No luck for me either, but then, 0 points doesn't take you too far.

It does'nt look like I'll be able to hunt with anyone this year so voting for me on Mtmiller's thread is mute. My kid drew a Moose, and I drew a Goat. This happened to me once before in 1980 I drew both. My kid plays football and time will be of a premium. Nice problem to have.

Congrats SS! Now go find a nice one of each and bring back LOTS of pictures! That goat hunting is a trip!

That goat hunting is a trip!

My Hunting buddy just pointed out that the next time I'll even be able to apply will be when I'm 53 years of age. That's just to build preference points again. I better do it up right as this could be it for this Montanan. I enjoy the area's that goats live in so it will be a pleasure for sure. My kids Moose will be a job because of his football schedual.

Congrats SS (and son). Chasing goat as a neophyte in MT is still my greatest hunting memory.

Just what I need, another moose. Looks like a big one in the Gravelly Mountains has my name on it.

Congratulations on the tags, SS and Greenie.

Green, I assume you'll be using your bow?

Not sure yet Oak. I don't have any time off left to use this fall. Will be weekend warrior mode and will be holding out for something very good. I do know when I find the kind of bull I want, it's dead meat. If I can't get it with a bow, it will get gunned.

I'm praying that I don't draw deer in MT or deer/lope in WY. I got no time..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back