When do you start(aka countdown)

Nut

My friend Bill M is probably on his way to Florida to start soon.(I am jealous)

I wont be going to turkey camp until April 15th and start with the boys youth season April 16th and 17th. Then the regular season starts on the 18th. :cool:

When are you going to start chasing the turkeys?

I think the season starts here (MT) April 9. I plan to be out. I will not make it to the Black Hills until May 12.

The Season here in Wyoming starts on the 9th of April as well havent been seeing near as many as I use to though might be a little tougher this year.

Hey Kirk are you guys going to hunt there close to the house for opening weekend again??
The birds are going to be prime this year,they are starting to break up over in the NE corner already so hopefully the hens will be heading for nests during the opener instead of trying to get lucky.

Kevin, Im hoping to hunt here but may not be able to with everyting being shut down, thats a long bikeride in there to go that route. I keep hopin maybe theyll open the gates early.

Kevin, a lady here at work said said one of the back roads into the spot is open, Im going to go up this weekend and double check. If so ill fill ya in. Just have to keep it hush hush, Although May 1st gates will be open.

Sounds good Kirk thanks for the update on it.That would be so nice if there was a way into that area.They may open the gates early with how everything is so dry now.No snow and no rain is going to make this year for Turkey interesting.Just got a update on the NE up by Rice and Kettle the Gobblers are starting to gather hens now I guess so maybe they wont be henned up this year.

I finally pulled one for up north here. Doesn't start till the 18th of April though but they're thick up there.

I'll be heading up for 5 days....It'll be my first time so I'll probably need all 5:D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back