Caribou Gear Tarp

What's your favorite....

smalls

cult classic comedy movie of ALL TIME.

I have several favorites, but at the top of that list has got to be Blazing Saddles.

Other movies with serious consideration are Fletch, Life of Brian, and Kentucky Fried Movie (if you've not seen it, RENT IT!!)

I really like Old School, but I'm not sure it's old enough for this survey. The first American Pie was pretty funny too.

"Amazon Women from the Moon" Get that one if you dare! My 77 year old Dad loves "The Blues Brothers", of course don't forget the theme of this website: "Animal House" :D

Holy Grail for me. Have any of you seen Escanaba in Da Moonlight? It is about deer camp on the Upper Peninsula. the fart scene made me cry and almost piss myself.

THe History of the World, Part I.
The Life of Brian.
Monty Python
THe Blues Brothers

:cool:

I'm gonna be murdered here, but I love "The Pirate Movie" with Christopher Atkins. Can't say why exactly. It is just so bad, it's good.

Any of Roddy doyle,s adaptations, "The Van" "The Snapper" etc though they're black humour really, any Irish comedys, nobody can take the piss outa themselves like the Irish

wtim- Escanaba in Da Moonlight just busted my gut!
Definately a must see for the yoopers.

Blazzin' Saddles (keeping up with the fart theme here)Blues Bros., Caddy Shack, Animal House,...now my kids are hooked on School of Rock or anything else with Jack Black.

Young Frankenstein(That's Frankensteen!)
Blazing Saddles
Now this one will date me but the scene with the couple tied together brought tears to my eyes
The Russians are coming, The Russians are Coming!

Chas

Caddyshack & Dumb and Dumber.

The scene in Caddyshack where Bill Murray talks about golfing with the Dali Lama may be funniest scene ever on film!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back