Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What’s wrong with motorsports?

I would like to go there myself! I think our daughter is planning on it for next year.

It really would be a blast I bet.

Similarly, I’m not a fan of watching golf. But a weekend at waste management in phoenix with the boys would be a good time, no doubt. That said, I will never actually do that.

I think it's general ignorance. There has been a big push in the last couple of years to support women and minorities in racing. Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith, Pitbull are all part owners of teams. Bubba Wallace is a full time racer. Suarez is leading the hispanic charge into the sport. Haley Deegan is working her way up the ranks in the trucks. Danica Patrick was an amazing indy car racer and held her own in cup, including being the only woman to ever lead a lap at Daytona. There is a growing amount of females in ARCA and even a few more in trucks. It's too easy to not look into things and get an educated opinion....Ignorance is bliss

Nascar also has a program to develop young drivers, along with the manufacturers, and the amount of female and ethnic diversity is apparent. In the past there didn't seem to be that much interest for minorities to participate but it has been picking up quickly

Too noisy and too crowded. Has nothing to do with racism or sexism.

Edit: Forgot to mention too boring.

Has nothing to do with racism or sexism.

That’s the part I wasn’t sure about on the shirt. If it was a list of things they didn’t like, that were not necessarily related to one another, or if it was supposed to be suggesting a correlation. I’m not shy at all, so I don’t know why I didn’t just go ask.

It really would be a blast I bet.

Similarly, I’m not a fan of watching golf. But a weekend at waste management in phoenix with the boys would be a good time, no doubt. That said, I will never actually do that.

I live an hour away, and unfortunately have not gone. Everybody says it is super fun, even if you don’t golf. I’m married and don’t drink that much, but if you like to get drunk and well… you can imagine, I think it’s probably an even better time.

I live an hour away, and unfortunately have not gone. Everybody says it is super fun, even if you don’t golf. I’m married and don’t drink that much, but if you like to get drunk and well… you can imagine, I think it’s probably an even better time.

yeah it's one of those things that is firmly behind me, even at 31 lol

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back