What’s the worst item you’ve lost?

Also, I lost my havalon knife but it was in my house last time I saw it!!!

You will find it after big game season in your small game vest... Don't ask me how I know.
I’ve been looking since spring. I used it to do euro mounts and skinning in the garage over winter and then never saw it after spring cleaning. 😬

It's in the "junk"drawer in the kitchen or the one in the garage,the
gremlins moved it. 🔥

Not hunting gear, but lost an 8 foot 6 St Croix steelhead combo, with a fat Abu-Garcia reel on it. That was a pretty expensive loss...

It never happened to me before but I just lost my first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. That was a pisser...

Holy cow this is a depressing thread.....

I've lost a few small things - gloves, flashlights, etc. I was fishing on the family ranch once and left my knife on the bank after cleaning some fish (a Kershaw Chive I loved) - 4 months later my brother found it. I cleaned it up and resharpened it and got a few more years out of it.

I think I've donated more knives to TSA than I've lost in the back country. I'm to the point I won't buy a pocket knife over $50, and my hunting knives consist of the replaceable blade flavor with one solid full tang Cold Steel just in case things get western.

worst one i can think of is a home made antler handled knife from my late great uncle; I was 14 or 15 and was waiting for my mom to pick me up from a city bowhunt, pretty sure it fell out while sitting there waiting

This Fall my stabilizer quick disconnect on my bow loosened and fell out somewhere along the 10 mile trail to camp.

Probably a dozen right handed gloves.

A new Leatherman still in the package. I think the bag it was in got thrown away.

One guy in our Hunting Group lost a wallet in a canyon. 3 years later, another hunter in the group found it.

12ga. O/U in a fast river in Jan..... along with a few injuries in a car wreck as a passenger 😩
Matt

Dang man, hope you are doing ok. A wreck into a river in January translates into a really bad situation.

More gloves than I can remember (and it’s always only 1 gove, not both😫)and I keep buying nice gloves like a moron. Bugle tubes about every year. Then last Friday I lost a brand new lens pen, and brand new tripod/Bino adapter with the tripod plate, then my hat which I accidentally found on my way back (thankfully) to a pile of horns I was returning to.

Left wallet on the boat today after getting gas...realized what happened when I got home and immediately turned around and back tracked. We’re talking five minutes from the house...

I see the wallet in the middle of the road and can’t believe how lucky I was until I opened it...cash and cards gone...really pissed me off.

At least I got my military id and drivers license back.

Integrity is becoming a thing of the past.

Anyone lose a handgun in Wyoming recently ? Post on another forum about finding one, looking for the owner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back