What's the most important ingredient to success?

Congrats Crapshoot,

Did you have to whipe off the milk before the pic,,,,LOL just funnin ya ,,,cool pic man I want to know how to do that so bad. Moosie is going to teach me how to post a pic sometime soon,, I hope
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

sly

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-06-2003 09:28: Message edited by: Slydog ]</font>

The most important thing in life is to never ever listen to a guy named slydog. LOL, just kidding.
smile.gif

Here are a few things that are necessary to becoming the best that you can be at calling predators.
1. Always be willing to listen and learn from experienced predator callers.
2. Be ready to share your knowledge with others.
3. Remember that to become a good predator caller, you must first become a good hunter.
4. When you get to the place where you begin to feel that you know everything there is to know about calling predators, go back to rule number 1.

Calling critters is a way of life for me. Some of the most enjoyable moments in my life were experienced while calling critters. I hope to find time to stop by this forum now and then, just to share with you folks. A big thank you to Slydog for inviting me here!
smile.gif

Rich,welcome to Moosies,I think you'll like it here.

What you say above is spot on true,it is also true in life as well as predator hunting.Thanks for sharing.

Sly,
Big brother, buddy, pal, & ol friend, I do to have a gun! Actually I still have 2! You have my 8mm so there!
tongue.gif
And if you want to start countin water pistols, I probably have more than you do!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Back