Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What's on the smoker today?

For you guys who haven’t tried smoked bologna, you should, the smoke really brings out the spices in the bologna. We usually do like Ken and slice for sandwiches with fresh tomato and onion. When really feeling uppity I’ll hollow the chub out and stuff with cream cheese, chopped onion, jalpeno, etc. whatever floats your boat. Slice them in half and we call them boloney boats. Make your leftovers into bologna salad, it’s awesome.

Last edited:
Hang a pic and a how to, sounds delicious.
On the traeger now. Meat loaf, venison bologna, and summer sausage.
1627847413365.jpeg

2lbs burger
1/2 lb pork sausage
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Tablespoon of Worcestershire
2 eggs beaten
Salt
Garlic powder

I mixed it all last night to let all the ingredients mingle. This morning I put 1/3 of the meat in the bottom of the pan, layed 1/2 inch thick slices of mozzarella on top and covered with the rest of the meat mixture. I’m smoking it at 225. Looks like it will take about 3 hours to get it to 155. I just started slathering 1/2 of it with bbq sauce. Some people don’t like pucky.

1627847826595.jpeg

1627847867619.jpeg

On the traeger now. Meat loaf, venison bologna, and summer sausage.
View attachment 190125

2lbs burger
1/2 lb pork sausage
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Tablespoon of Worcestershire
2 eggs beaten
Salt
Garlic powder

I mixed it all last night to let all the ingredients mingle. This morning I put 1/3 of the meat in the bottom of the pan, layed 1/2 inch thick slices of mozzarella on top and covered with the rest of the meat mixture. I’m smoking it at 225. Looks like it will take about 3 hours to get it to 155. I just started slathering 1/2 of it with bbq sauce. Some people don’t like pucky.

View attachment 190126

View attachment 190127
I think I love you

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back