Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whats everyone's hunting season workout look like?

Been fighting a nagging sciatic. If anyone has any miracle cure I'd take it! Been doing the stretches and so on but I'm a bit concerned with season a month away. Serious pain in the butt!! No pun intended....

Been fighting a nagging sciatic. If anyone has any miracle cure I'd take it! Been doing the stretches and so on but I'm a bit concerned with season a month away. Serious pain in the butt!! No pun intended....
Chiropractor, upward dog, inflatable lumbar pad in your vehicle, cbd muscle rub, cut out sugar.

Chiropractor, upward dog, inflatable lumbar pad in your vehicle, cbd muscle rub, cut out sugar.
Thank you for the tips! Upward dog is one I haven't tried. Chiropractor didn't do much. Dr. said PT but I can do my own stretching without paying 70 for 20 minutes. Although I have entertained building a pilates table. I'll get some cbd tmrw. Readily available thankfully. Again, appreciate the tips!

Had that a few years ago, not fun. Had to skip hunting one morning because I could not even put on my socks. An inversion table helped me.

I like the comments, just wanted to get a pulse on some of the guys/gals on here about exercising. I know most folks on here probably have limited time to workout. But its interesting to hear guys walking/hiking 50-90 miles a week. I'm just trying to keep the gut in check.
It helps if you live by yourself and don’t have a life… 😝

Last edited:
Never judge a book by its cover…. Let’s go hike 😙

Attachments

• 31541416-735B-43D6-AD7D-69F1B8C69096.jpeg
    31541416-735B-43D6-AD7D-69F1B8C69096.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
The cigarettes is like coming out of the closet, on a hunting forum…. ^ 🤣🤣😂 haterz gon hate. Bet I stuff more meat in my pack

Thank you for the tips! Upward dog is one I haven't tried. Chiropractor didn't do much. Dr. said PT but I can do my own stretching without paying 70 for 20 minutes. Although I have entertained building a pilates table. I'll get some cbd tmrw. Readily available thankfully. Again, appreciate the tips!
If you sit a lot (driving) take a hard look at your posture.

I struggle with this as well due to how much I drive for work. Even taking my wallet out has helped me but I've tried a lot of stuff.

Have had the best luck with are you ready for this. hot yoga..... that shit is unreal and the scenery is usually muy bueno.

Dry needling is pretty wild and helps a ton too.

Clean diets and stretches though go a long way.

I struggle with this as well due to how much I drive for work. Even taking my wallet out has helped me but I've tried a lot of stuff.

Have had the best luck with are you ready for this. hot yoga..... that shit is unreal and the scenery is usually muy bueno.

Dry needling is pretty wild and helps a ton too.

Clean diets and stretches though go a long way.
I liked the dry needling too. Hot yoga it is!!! Lol! Thanks!!

Back