PEAX Equipment

Whats a good run ?

Stay away from running, its is bad on your knees, among other things AZ402 does.
A good mountain bike ride every other day is a low impact way to get your legs in shape. Find a road with a lot of hills

schmalts said:
Stay away from running, its is bad on your knees, among other things AZ402 does.
A good mountain bike ride every other day is a low impact way to get your legs in shape. Find a road with a lot of hills

MT bikes are probably the best as far as low impact goes. I figure schmalts for a yoga guy rather than a running guy.

I tried running but the way my wrists flail around just looked too gay. Then i discovered how cute those guys looked in those little biker shorts.

schmalts said:
I tried running but the way my wrists flail around just looked too gay. Then i discovered how cute those guys looked in those little biker shorts. I think I might be gay?

I knew it.........

30 minutes elip/x trainer...one hour free weight & machine resistance on a 3 day body part rotation...20 minute treadmill or stationary bike finisher...Monday thru Saturday.

First...the only way I will be running is...if someone is chasing me with a knife or gun :eek: :p

Second...exercise is WAY OVER RATED. You are just wearing your body out quicker :rolleyes:

Third...I'm too lazy to move more than I have to :D

But on the brighter side...good for you Oscar ;) and when you are all broken down with bad joints, pulled/strained muscles, I will not make fun of you, I promise! :)

I just did my weekly run, 2nd week, hopefully I can force myself to do one every week. I did the same trail as last week, 8 miles, this time pulling both my kids on a torpedo sled, 1hr 22 minutes. Not as sore as last time.

Greenhorn said:
I just did my weekly run, 2nd week, hopefully I can force myself to do one every week. I did the same trail as last week, 8 miles, this time pulling both my kids on a torpedo sled, 1hr 22 minutes. Not as sore as last time.

That's pretty damn good!

2.6 Miles, 22 mins. 8.5min/mile avr.

Best yet, but long ways to go. My legs hurt, And tomorrow I'll be in the Hills Calloring fawns with F&G. Someone pass the Advil...... :D :D

Where are you collaring fawns at? Sounds like fun to me.

I did 4.5 km on the Nordic track today, also 22 minutes.

My girlfriend wakes up at 6 and runs 3 miles every morning before work, while I lay in bed and sleep in, maybe I should start running a bit too......hahaha.

We have one of those at the gym I go to. I have been on it once and it wasn't for me. Hotties on the otherhand seem to enjoy it and I enjoy the view from the stationary bike directly behind it.:D

Yep, that's me. Burly chicks on the elipticles tonight, so I cut the bike ride short.:D

Back