Caribou Gear Tarp

What 'ya eatin' for New Year's Eve?

Dave N

Roasting some Cornish hens, made some twice-baked potatoes, and the lazy part will be the home favorite "easy" addition of chicken Stovetop stuffing. No vegetables were harmed or kept from any future meat products in the making of this meal. 😉

20211231_171421.jpg

Last edited:
We cheated and just went out to celebrate and have dinner last night instead, I avoid NYE on the roads if possible. Just a London broil on the bbq tonight some twice-bakes (great minds👍🏻) and green beans. Gonna try and kill a quart of Tillamook for desert! Snacks tomorrow, start shedding weight come Monday

We’re hitting the culinary Easy Button tonight - leftovers. We’re headed up to a friend’s cabin in the mountains tomorrow morning to spend the weekend with them… and there’s an 8lb prime rib hanging out in our garage fridge to make the trip for his smoker.

We were supposed to go to a German restaurant in towards Chicago for dinner, kids were going to grandma's. Instead the three year old spent last night in the ER with bronchitis, thankfully hes doing better tonight at home. So it's beer and shrimp cocktail at home tonight. Wishing all of you guys a healthy and prosperous new year! This one's for you @gussyfarm
20211231_184628.jpg

Last edited:
We were supposed to go ti a German restaurant in towards Chicago for dinner, kids were going to grandma's. Instead the three year old spent last night in the ER with bronchitis. So it's beer and shrimp cocktail at home tonight. Wishing all of you guys a healthy and prosperous new year! This one's for you @gussyfarm
View attachment 207320
Ha ha ha, cheers and happy new year20211231_185818.jpg

Curing pheasant/grouse legs for confit and soaking beans for cassoulet. A 2 day process, but one I look forward to annually when I open the bags labeled “legs” at the end of the year.

tonight just elk tri-tip w/veg and instant potatoes (Safeway had literally 0 potatoes this morning)

Back