MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What will I....

There is an age limit on them too. Can't shoot anything over 60, with a walker, or seated on a jazzy. If they using a cane only a bow legal.

it depends on how long you are staying.we have deer, hogs, turkey most small game.

I hear there is some great gator hunting also if you like hunting ancient reptiles... :)

plenty of time.well............ as long as you make it to september. :D there arent many really big animals except an occasional big pig. but central to southern florida is the only place to get an osceola in its natural habitat.

Makin it to sept will be the hardest part. :D Not real interested in killin anything big as I've done that.Killed lots of big pigs too....but they was all tame 1's headin for someones dinner table. :D I'm more interested in what my 4 kids can kill....3 of em anyway....1 aint much of a killer,which is ok too_Oh btw what to hell is an osceola....is that 1 of them reptiles Chaser is talkin about? ;) :) :D

Hey Chaser....the last time I stalked a reptile....I ended up marryin her,butforcrissake dont tell her that. ;)

Mainiac
Im in central fla just outside Orlando in Apopka im 30 min. to the attractions and 35 min to the beach and intercostal where i do alot of fishing. let me know where and when ! we have deer but being from maine the deer arent going to do it for you and pigs.... well.....are pigs and the turkies can be hard just because of access anyway there's alot to do! really also depends on where your going to be ! let me know !

The in-laws are in Zephyrhills an we're lookin hard to get as close to them as possible,got several job leads in the Lakeland area as well...wherever that is. :D

zephryhills is about 45 min from me and in the heart of the green swamp which does support alot of wildlife and has quite a few managment areas for recreational use, the community is small and doesnt have alot of employment opportunities. lakeland is a bit bigger and will have more in the way of work! anyway lemme know when your comming down and we can find a few cold ones and maybe "wet a line" .

Been to z-hills twice in the last 2 yrs...like the quiet there.Got several chances to work for hydraulic hose outfits outa Tampa....changed hoses in -25 to -30 weather....but not when its hittin the 90's. :D

Plannin on leavin within 2 weeks or so.Can you pm me your phone # please?
Thanks for the info.

an osceola is a turkey. it is supposed to be the toughest of all the turkeys to kill but i dont know about that.

Back