What up with the weather down there??

snite66

Hey Guys,

I saw some cold temps on the tube for down in TX. Do I need to bring some warmer clothes or will Tee shirts and jeans be enough?

I will be pulling out Wensday morning at 5am and plan on being in SA thursday morning some time unless we are feeling good and decide to keep on driving. In that case we will get there sometime late wensday.

See y'all down there.

I was in Dallas last week and it was down in the 30's. My boss is back there again, and it's supposed to be cold still. But that's quite a ways north - so, Tom, how is it down in San Antonio? I don't want to get down there and freeze my tender California tush.

SNITE, Don't get ther too early.. If you're there Wed, then NO-0ONE gets tehre till Thursday at 2:30PM I think (CALI HUNTER) and the rest uf us not till later that night.. We're not driving to the Ranch till Friday... YOU might wantto not get gung ho driving or you'll be there 1 day by yourself :D :D

I just wanna get the hell outa here Moosie. I got off work sun night and am ready to gooooooo!!!!

I figure if we get there early we can go see the Alamo and some other stuff I didn't get to see when I was down there with the military. flew in did training and flew out so there wasn't much time for sight seeing.

I took a weeks vacation for this I may as well use it.
:D :D

Its looking like a bad deal on weather today. I had to wear a jacket to work this morning. Leakey, TX is a higher elevation than San Antonio and near the ram ranch. Here's the yahoo weather forecast for there.

5 Day Forecast

Today
Partly Cloudy

High: 64
Low: 36

Tomorrow
Partly Cloudy

High: 67
Low: 47

Thu
Partly Cloudy

High: 80
Low: 56

Fri
Scattered Thunderstorms

High: 76
Low: 57

Sat
Thunderstorms

High: 73
Low: 46

It looks like it will be a little cooler up at the ram ranch and maybe some rain right now. I guess you have to add rain gear. If the rain comes a day early or a day late, that would be great.

Bring rain gear.

Snite, call me up when you get near and I'll go someplace with you if you want, like Menger bar where Teddy R. reqruited Rough Riders, or the Alamo, or the Buckhorn Hall of Horns, which is downtown now. Its (210)673-3316 at home and (210)288-2727 on the cell phone. From Illinois if you come through Dallas, there's the Bass Pro shop by the airport, southwest of Dallas in Hamilton is a Wall's factory outlet and you can go through Glenrose, TX and look at the dinasaur tracks at the state park. There's a lot of fishing at lakes, there's the hog place just south of San Antonio and they have hogs for another $180 though.

Thanks Tom,

I will give you a call if we get there wensday night before ten pm. If not I may give you a call Thursday morning. We don't have to be at the airport till almost four pm thursday when Cali flies in, then it will be one after another.

Here is the list I have if anyone else that is flying wants to give me thier info you can post it or mail it to
[email protected]

MOOSIE: 6:48 PM Flight 2328

KRAVEN: 4:45pm flight #UA 1666

SHAKY: 4:50pm AA Dunno the flight #’s

Cali hunter: Flight # 1247 Arrives 3:40 PM American Airlines

and I am prett sure there were two more comming in at 7:30 pm Jason Lee if I remember right. (my memory sucks bad)

I will be at airport to pick Shakey up.. Sort, fat dago wearing black ball cap with "" village Police Dept."' on it and balck jacket with lettering on back> be with the truck: black and silver chevy with black camper shell on the back and Oklahoma tags. Be where ya pick up folks and baggage claim area. OH.. I will probably NOT eating jerkey cue to cheap butt Shakey Not sending me any

Jim

2 letters, and you know what they are,,,,,,,,,,,ah to hell with it,,,they are FU (Free Umbrellas) in case anybody wanted to know and it looks like we are all going to need Umbrellas :(

Don

Those high temps look good aslong as the rain holds off it will be great. :D I have a rain jacket packed already so I'll look for my pants.Thanks for the weather update Tom.

Back