Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What the ...

You beat me to it.

OR some dude (probably from MT) got tired of playing around with the domestic sheep/goats.

The fact that it's taking place in Utah is of no surprise. Montana has mountain goats, why would a "dude" from Montana need to go to Utah to play around with anything.

No this is a Utard thing, so don't bring us into it.:)

The fact that it's taking place in Utah is of no surprise. Montana has mountain goats, why would a "dude" from Montana need to go to Utah to play around with anything.

No this is a Utard thing, so don't bring us into it.:)

He's in Utah right now on an archery shoot.

Randy49r,

I live in the SLC area and this guy has all of us scratching our heads as to WTH he is doing up there. One thing is certain, come hunting season this guy's death wish could become reality. And you know that his stupidity will become the hunting communities issue to deal with!

Randy49r,

I live in the SLC area and this guy has all of us scratching our heads as to WTH he is doing up there. One thing is certain, come hunting season this guy's death wish could become reality. And you know that his stupidity will become the hunting communities issue to deal with!
Near SLC does WTH stand for "What the Heck"? ;) I prefer the "Fetch" version myself... :D

PS- I lived/worked there for 8yrs and had lots of fun learning the local lingo!

LOL....1 pointer I'm originally from CA...i was keeping it clean on the chat....I would normally say what the @#$%....

Its an interesting place. Lots of culture.....I'll leave at that.

Bty, the guy has come forth. So guy from NC that has a tag and is trying out some freaking costume! If this had ever been up there he would know that with some good sence you can get pretty freaking close to these things without the getup!

let me clarify my earlier post... apparently I can't compose sentences today!

"The Goat Man" has come forth or at least contacted the wildlife guys in utah. The link is above. What I was trying to say is: if he had ever been up in that area he would realize that it does not take much to get close to these critters. no need for a goat costume.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back