Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What should I do if I see a UFO?

feclnogn

next to the rock over by the tree on the other sid
Every year over 70,000 reports of UFO sightings come into UFO Research Organizations around the world. While it is true that 9 out of 10 sightings are explainable, it is also true that only 1 in 10 is ever reported and each year the number of reports increase. Is this because there are more sightings? Is it because more people are willing to come forward and report their sightings to researchers? Or could it simply be that in the past witnesses did not know where to report sightings. What ever the case may be and you could make a case for all 3, the fact still remains that the number a reports are going up at an incredible rate.
If I see a ufo im goonna trie to shoot the sum bitch down. put that ole 06 ot use.

What to do if you see a ufo, after you shit your pants story right here

ROTFLMBO! If I see a UFO, I'm gonna set down my bottle of takillya, make a dash for the kitchen and brew me a pot of coffee and drink the whole sum-ditch. I don't say that we are alone in the vastness of the universe, but I think UFO sightings/abductions are over-rated. Seems to me that if beings had the technology to fly across light years of space, they'd have something better to do than go around scaring the hell out of Earthlings and shining flashlights up their butt! :D

What can I say...y'all know how I am.
elkgrin.gif

UFO's have been rendered onto cave walls and paintings thru out history, it is either one of the best hoax's known to man kind, or there is actaully some thing to it. I think it would be great to pick up the technology of hyper jumping thru space. Look at all of the places and things we could see that is only available thru the huble right now...

Blotter Acid worked for me back in the 70's. But I wouldn't recommend it today..............

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back