Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What mount are you lacking ?

I'm with draftstud, give me megan in any mount....

seriously, the best mount I ever seen was one my wife did years ago. it was a blackie just casually walking through the woods.

I still think about that one and one of these years, its gonna be done.

seriously, the best mount I ever seen was one my wife did years ago. it was a blackie just casually walking through the woods.

I still think about that one and one of these years, its gonna be done.

HUH? :confused:

His wife is a taxidermist. I'm assuming he's talking about a mount she did for someone else.

I kind of assumned that, but it was still confusing. :eek: How about those Broncos Oak?? I called it! :D

I'm missing a New Mexico muley from my man room!

The defense has only given up 26 points in 4 games, but the offense better not continue to rely on them. They're going to be playing some very good offensive teams soon. I'd like to see Orton miss fewer wide open receivers in the future. :rolleyes:

Yeah shes a taxidermist as Oak said. Everytime I get a bear, I want to do that mount but I just dont have floor space. So I have them rugged. It sucks having a small house. My gunsmith has a couple of my bears in his shop cuz of no room here. If I'm lucky next month, hes gonna get another.

I'm doing a blacktail hunt (and hopefully a bear) next month and she already said I need to get atleast 2 bucks and a doe. I'm trying not to be perverted but I have no idea what she has planned.

I'm doing a blacktail hunt (and hopefully a bear) next month and she already said I need to get atleast 2 bucks and a doe. I'm trying not to be perverted but I have no idea what she has planned.

LOL!!! I was able to make sense of this lilbiggun!!! Too funny. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back