Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

what kind of flipflop?

MThuntr

What kind of flipflop is best for sheep hunting? There may be a lot of truth to this and I know a lot of you guys know so let's get the secret out!! What's your brand?

Last edited:
I prefer the Reef brand, they have a bottle opener on the bottom which is extremely important.

I am a passionate flipflop enthusiast, and while I have not hunted sheep, I can tell you that Reef Fannings work great while MTN Goat hunting. Plus, they have a bottle opener built into the sole.

P1060573_zps1951831b.jpg

I am a passionate flipflop enthusiast, and while I have not hunted sheep, I can tell you that Reef Fannings work great while MTN Goat hunting. Plus, they have a bottle opener built into the sole.

View attachment 47681

Heck, I've been ready for a goat hunt for probably 8 years now and didn't even know it! I've got a couple pairs or so with the bottle opener.

I cut out the bottle opener as it adds too much weight to my "kit"

I am not going to lie, there is a certain element of danger to walking around all day and then applying that bottle opener to your beer. The anticipation of the first sip makes you feel alive knowing you are staring down the barrel of potential dog crap.

I am not going to lie, there is a certain element of danger to walking around all day and then applying that bottle opener to your beer. The anticipation of the first sip makes you feel alive knowing you are staring down the barrel of potential dog crap.

Thanks a lot MH!!!

I was just fine with having never thought of that before...

Tevas all the way, reefs are OK too but the Tevas mold to your foot after a bit and are AWESOME!!!

I bet they are lighter than reefs too! ;)

Crocs for the win.

3EEC5535-4ECB-4BC3-9D51-45641577FB94-6109-000004C116F50C60_zpsb4e3c94a.jpg

You guys are way behind times. I've upgraded to the Fila Skeletoes. So much better arch support and you don't have to take your shoes off to count past ten.

Last edited:
John doesn't need a bottle opener in his flipflops. He's so tough he drinks his beer with the top still on. Fact.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back