What is your dreamm hunt??

Hunter,
I'm with ya on taking your kid hunting & fishing.
Few things in my life have made me as proud as seeing my 13 year old grow into a competent sportsman.
I'd love to take him to Colorado with me this fall too if I get a tag.
I'm hoping for a landowner tag this year.

ja.jpg

HPIM1994.jpg

I just want to go Elk hunting. I live in Indiana and want to go out west somewhere and I don't care if I even shoot one. Just want the chance. I've been to WY for Mulies a couple times. I'm starting to think if I would have saved that money I could have already done it.

Oh yea, TBinKodiak, you got the blueprints for that crossbow. That's one hell of a piece you got there.

Hey Indy, Idaho has alot of open ground with many good general tags you should give it a go.

and generally just relax away from telephones

Stieny always has the good quotes !!!!

DREAM hunt eh ? I don't know if I have a "DREAM HUNT". Every year I look foward and Dream about the hunts I'm going on. Whether it was the Texas Hunttalk hunt, the California Pig hunt,New Zealand Chamois/Tahr, Idaho Bighorn hunt, Canada Bear hunt, AK Moose/bou hunt, Montana Deer and elk,NM deer hunt...... Or just a Unit 39 Idaho Deer hunt 20 mins from here. I'm always dreaming of the next hunt. Big or Small. I've been fortunate enough to get something new every year it seems like to make it a New Dream each year. This year I'm leaning on a AK GRIZZ hunt.

This year hopefully we draw on something and I can Start the Dreaming process again. If nothings drawn, I'm already dreaming of getting out :

and generally just relax away from telephones

:D

Brown Bear , Anywhere. Like that's ever gonna happen!

Pronghorn, Arizona. Then, just anywhere I can freakin' draw a tag!

protected endangered species safari .

Dream Hunt?

To be able to go anywhere...anytime for any animal that I wanted to hunt...for as long as I wanted, for the rest of my life. :D

If you are going to wish...WISH BIGhump

I pulled off a dream hunt in 2001.
Kodiak Brown Bear
Boone & Crockett skull
!0 foot 2 square
Perfect hide
White Claws
Absolute Dream Hunt
harryhunter50103-1.jpg

harryhunter50103-7.jpg

harryhunter50103-6.jpg

harryhunter50103-8.jpg

bear3.jpg

Excellent HunterHarry !
I've got one of those critters at the taxidermist right now myself.
Whacked him last April 11th in western AK.

Nothing like decorating with dead stuff !
Women dig it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back