Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What is your dreamm hunt??

Moose still tops my list after one unsuccessful AK hunt. Trying to get back in '07. This time, I got it figured out :D .

My dream hunt would be a sheep or mountain goat hunt. I would love to take one of these magnificent animals on a self guided hunt. I have never paid for a hunting guide and would prefer not too, but I don’t know how realistic that is. .

Mine is a little strange but here it is I would love to hunt India and Nepal but at about the turn of the century. Banteng, Matkhor, Rhino, Tiger, Leopard, Nilgai, Blackbuck, Chitral, and see what that country was like then. That is a true Dream!

Man, that is awsome I didn't even think about time travel, what a trip that could be. You could goe on Safari with Teddy himself.

I want to do a 30 day progressive horseback hunt in BC, Yukon, Alberta or somewhere where you could travel a long ways, kill multiple trophies, stay in wall tents, loaf, fish and generally just relax away from telephones, electricity and people for a good long while.

I would have to say my dream hunt would be for grizzly,in Alaska.I would also like to take down a an African Cape Buffalo.

Man, that is awsome I didn't even think about time travel, what a trip that could be.
If you can time travel, I'm going back to get me a T-Rex to hang in the living room. Or maybe a brontosaurus - I bet they're pretty good on the grill. Or maybe a dodo bird.

Billy Goat, I've got the stick and string if you got the time machine. hump

Attachments

• Ballista.jpg
    Ballista.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 254
Are you talking all around dream hunt, or Dream deer hunt
My dream deer hunt is a late/rut hunt on the Az. strip, or maby Colorado in a good unit.

You gonna shoot that T-rex with stick and string!!
I was thinking just a big-azz knife if it's legal. Mr. T-rex has alligator arms afterall and I'd want it to be fair. :D

TB, how 'bout we use that setup you've got on the brontosaurus though? That thing looks like something out of 'Age of Empires' video game that my brother-in-law is always playing. Then we'll have a huge BBQ for all the HuntTalk members to partake in the spoils. One brontosaurus ought to feed a few thousand hungry fellas.

Africa and then Alaska and Canada......Mexico for desert muleys and mammoth coues deer , um , did you mean just 1 dream hunt lol?

I want about 3 weeks in AK for interior grizz with my bow, or the same amount of time in Alberta or Mont. for bighorns with my bow. A man can dream!

Since we're talking about a dream here, I'd say my dream tag would be the governors tag for Sheep in New Mexico or Alberta. Rumor has it there may be 200" bighorn taken in both this fall... But of course, that's only if I get the tag for free, cause I'm not forking over $200K for it!

I hope I'm doing it this year. I'm taking my 15 year old son to Colorado this year. In 03 he killed a cow. In 04 we spent a week in Uath chasing bugling bulls but he didn't connect. After seeing how stoked he was over the cow, I can't wait to see him get a bull.

On a personal level, I'd like to finally draw that Co. Unit 2 tag I've been chasing for 11 years. I predict that will happen in 2012.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back