Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What is the dumbest thing that someone has ever asked/said while you were hunting?

JT13

I have watched them walking/running down a riverbank on two legs while chasing/watching salmon. They can move surprisingly fast that way.
These folks were thinking full Yogi the bear, all 2 legs all the time.

2rocky

These folks were thinking full Yogi the bear, all 2 legs all the time.
Doesn't sound unreasonable to MEE......

siamese-cat-siamese.gif

Wanna fight over it?

cat-skinny.gif

Yeah i thought so.......
walking-passing-by.gif

Last edited:

steveshuntn1

In December of 2020 I was watching three doe and a small eight point in a cut TVA pipeline right of way. They were 573 yards away. Guy walks up an points out there deer there. I say I know…he pulls out a spotting scope and excitedly says “ones a buck!” He ask if I’m not going to shoot it can he. I look at his brand new 30-30 and say you know that’s over 500 yards. It might be a little far. His response “ I’ve watched guys on YouTube make that shot a couple dozen times. I got this.”
I say then by all means go ahead and I get up to go to the truck.
He fired off five rounds in about a minute and the deer bounce around after the last shot…he looks at his gun and then me and says “I guess my scopes off. Can I borrow your rifle?” I grin and say have a nice day sir!

antlerradar

In December of 2020 I was watching three doe and a small eight point in a cut TVA pipeline right of way. They were 573 yards away. Guy walks up an points out there deer there. I say I know…he pulls out a spotting scope and excitedly says “ones a buck!” He ask if I’m not going to shoot it can he. I look at his brand new 30-30 and say you know that’s over 500 yards. It might be a little far. His response “ I’ve watched guys on YouTube make that shot a couple dozen times. I got this.”
I say then by all means go ahead and I get up to go to the truck.
He fired off five rounds in about a minute and the deer bounce around after the last shot…he looks at his gun and then me and says “I guess my scopes off. Can I borrow your rifle?” I grin and say have a nice day sir!
winner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone23