PEAX Equipment

What Is Going On In This Ad?

I'll save you 2500.

Come on Santa I haven't trolled too much this year....

I'll save you 2500.

Come on Santa I haven't trolled too much this year....
Hey thanks, just send me your bank account info and I'll wire you $1500 of the $2500 you saved me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wonder what handgun he's packing? Almost concealed carry under that extra tire he's carrying. Hardly fast draw material trying to snatch it out from under his beer gut. This company is probably a one-man show Chinese importer. CEO does his own advertising. He obviously doesn't know much about advertising and less about hunting. Laughable. Not good for business. Don't expect much customer support from this outfit. Probably be extinct by next Christmas.

You know how these companies and the TV hunting shows love to make out that all hunters kneel down and say thanks to the animal or a god after killing them. I think they somehow feel it makes us look better in the non-hunters eyes.

I'm genuinely surprised this is a real company that someone has heard of. The marketing department needs to be sacked.
It's probably one of the top 5 producers of quality thermal. That scope runs around 5k. You would think they would have come up with a better picture.

It's probably one of the top 5 producers of quality thermal. That scope runs around 5k. You would think they would have come up with a better picture.
One of my Pulsar units was advertised as having proprietary software designed to recognize HUMAN heat signatures up to 2000m. Someone in the PR dept must have caught it because that wording was quickly removed.🤣
Freaking awesome optics regardless of quirky advertising.

There have been organized gangs around poaching day and night since before the interweb. Payphone days.

Bet I can find wild game meat for sale in an hour.
Someone used to drop xeroxed fliers with poorly handwritten price lists on them around my old neighborhood in New Orleans. Seems like you could get anything that crawled in or around the bayou from whoever was behind the scheme. I do remember that raccoons cost a little extra if they were skinned and had the paws removed. Kinda wanted to get some gator but never did.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back