What Is Going On In This Ad?

Someone used to drop xeroxed fliers with poorly handwritten price lists on them around my old neighborhood in New Orleans. Seems like you could get anything that crawled in or around the bayou from whoever was behind the scheme. I do remember that raccoons cost a little extra if they were skinned and had the paws removed. Kinda wanted to get some gator but never did.
In order to sell a coon, you normally have to leave one of the feet on it after it’s been skinned. They look too much like a house cat and people won’t buy them otherwise.

In order to sell a coon, you normally have to leave one of the feet on it after it’s been skinned. They look too much like a house cat and people won’t buy them otherwise.
Ha! Geez. Might’ve been extra for the paws on then? Otherwise you could pay less for the possibility of getting some mystery meat. Lots of cats in New Orleans.

This would work well for a supplement ad. Looks like he can't walk any more and has taken a knee.

Something along the lines of "Don't let poor nutrition keep you from the trophy of a lifetime"

Get Sitka protein for high elevation and never miss out.

Sounds like someone needs to start Outlaw Hunter Magazine.
I know a guy

I know a guy
One of the GOATs.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back