What food do most like, but you can't stand?

Olives black and green, cabbage can’t eat it , IPA’s or lowland scotch, if I have to force myself to drink it it’s not for me and I loath mince meat pie !

Coffee. The stuff isn't even a food. No nutritional value at all, yet people worship the toxic stuff. They would sell their children for it, if they had to. Bitter, burnt, toxic waste that I want no part of. Not using it makes my pack lighter and my morning so much less stressful.

I'm convinced that coffee addition is some giant plot to take over the world. Hard to tell if the conservatives or the liberals are behind the conspiracy however. Both sides seem equally addicted to the stuff.

True freedom cannot be tasted without abstaining from coffee-worship.

;)

Raw tomatoes trigger my gag reflex but I like everything made with them. I like a little mayo on a sandwich but anything made with mayo like potato or pasta salad is revolting. I don't particularly care for corn on the cob and watermelon. Beets may be the most vile thing on earth, though pickles and relish may be a close second. I'm not a fan of coconut. I don't get lobster, fishy tasting rubber.
Sour beer, seriously WTF is up with that?

BUT I'll slurp raw oysters in a heart beat, scarf down Menudo, scramble tripe in my eggs and put peanut butter on a hamburger.

I was completely on board with this statement until the end.

Raw tomatoes trigger my gag reflex but I like everything made with them. I like a little mayo on a sandwich but anything made with mayo like potato or pasta salad is revolting. I don't particularly care for corn on the cob and watermelon. Beets may be the most vile thing on earth, though pickles and relish may be a close second. I'm not a fan of coconut. I don't get lobster, fishy tasting rubber.
Sour beer, seriously WTF is up with that?
Sounds like you'd starve to death in our elk camp....LOL.

I have 5 different people tell me that ill love liver the way they fix it and still havnt had it a way that taste good. But jus maybe there's a way out there that its good 🤔

The best liver I’ve ever had was pan fried in a little panko and covered in fried potatoes, thick bacon, caramelized onions, and a light pepper gravy. Was pretty damn good once I fished the liver out for the dog and ate the rest 👍🏻

The best liver I’ve ever had was pan fried in a little panko and covered in fried potatoes, thick bacon, caramelized onions, and a light pepper gravy. Was pretty damn good once I fished the liver out for the dog and ate the rest 👍🏻
I was going to ask if you could even taste the liver, haha

Coffee. The stuff isn't even a food. No nutritional value at all, yet people worship the toxic stuff. They would sell their children for it, if they had to. Bitter, burnt, toxic waste that I want no part of. Not using it makes my pack lighter and my morning so much less stressful.

I'm convinced that coffee addition is some giant plot to take over the world. Hard to tell if the conservatives or the liberals are behind the conspiracy however. Both sides seem equally addicted to the stuff.

True freedom cannot be tasted without abstaining from coffee-worship.

;)
Curious what you drink every morning? I need something with caffeine and coffee seems healthier than most alternatives.

Back