What elk? a smoke pole decision

Which elk?

• Total voters
I might as well be hunting with a spear or a handful of rocks. I haven’t seen a track or sign of elk in 4 straight days..
Yeah, well I've come to the conclusion deer hunting Montana in December sucks.
I'm going to petition the general ends the week before Thanksgiving and the Heritage season is the final week of November.😉

I'm going to petition the general ends the week before Thanksgiving and the Heritage season is the final week of November.😉
Honestly, very solid proposal. Count me in

I 2nd this motion. And would like to amend to general rifle ends November 4 and a week long traditional muzzleloader season should be in place 2 weeks later. Just touching up on my parliamentary procedure for when I get called up to the commission. I won an award for it years ago.

I 2nd this motion. And would like to amend to general rifle ends November 4 and a week long traditional muzzleloader season should be in place 2 weeks later. Just touching up on my parliamentary procedure for when I get called up to the commission. I won an award for it years ago.
Even better. But you know the chances.
I think the active period of the rut should be shared.
You know the sticker " Share it".😆

Back