What dog was the most famous dog actor in Hollywood?

Elkhunter

Not really a movie review, but movie related.

I say Lassie. Everyone knows who Lassie is, but there are lots of great dogs out there that made a name for themselves (with Hollywood's help)

I was curious to see how many people can remember all the famous dog actors.

Going back a few but there is also The littlest Hobo, and what about the dog on The Little Rascals. Anyone remember his name? Buck from Call of The Wild. Top dog would have to be Lassie though.

Benji??

I like the shepard on I think its, "the sons of Katie Eldar" but it may be a different one. John Wayne just says "Dog" and the dog jumps on people and kicks their asses. Its the one where he goes and rescues his grandson. Maybe it was Chisolm.....yeah, if it wasn't Chisolm, he was at least playing the John Chisolm role. Awesome shit!

White Deer, Her name was Petie and she was an American Bull Terrier..

(psuedo pit bull)

:cool:

Was'nt dog on the movie Big Jake or Jake or something like that, your right though hornseeker..that dog kicked arse.....often thought of naming a dog, dog.

Spuds McKenzie, Betoven, Hooch (Turner & Hooch).

Even though he is a cartoon, Scooby Doo kicks the crap out of Lassie!

'Dog' was in fact from the movie Big Jake. The Duke was portraying Jacob McCandles..

Richard Boone....."I thought you were dead."

John Wayne........"Not hardly"

:cool:

Air Bud.

I dont know there names anymore but one of my all time favs was The Incredible Journey. I liked the remake too but not as well. I know one dogs name on the remake was Chance as I named a Swiss Mtn. Dog I had Chance after him. Big Red has also always been a favorite.

Petie wins hands down, but I kinda like the Madonna nomination! LOL! ;) :wank: Not that I would ever want to wank after that gargoyle!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back