What did santa bring you?

It is replacing a Kifaru Paratipi/small stove. The Seek Outside is lighter and has more room.
I woke up one morning in ak and my stove pipe was spinning in a 6’ circle inside the tent. It ended up tearing my stove jack pretty bad I was worried with how close the pipe got to the tent fabric. I called seek they fixed it no questions asked I just had to pay for shipping which seemed super fair to me.

I finally got to open my new rain gear I bought myself back in November. Only way I got the go ahead to buy it was telling my wife she can give it to me for Christmas. 😎

Funny thing. I got a coat and rain gear last night under the same circumstances. The good part was that after staring at the packages for a few weeks I was finally able to confirm that I ordered the right sizes.

QQ

Last year the wife went big , and got me a Mystery Ranch Beartooth pack a total surprise, this year was laid back,
She got me 4 Wrangler Retro Pearl Snap shirts , mom and dad got me a new Whiskey glass and a buddy from work got my wife and I a new bottle of whiskey, of which it looks like she got into first ! 🤣
IMG_5746.jpeg

I forgot to add , my parents moved here 7 weeks ago , so seeing them and getting to enjoy a Christmas with them is actually the best gift

Actually did a fair amount of shopping while everything was on sale.
Wearing a nice pair of everyday Sitka pants and did get a new pocket Bench Made knife.
Other half goes crazy on sales.
He didn't get his mitts he ordered from KUIU dang postal service held them up hopefully tomorrow.
Oh the temp went down to -7.
More coal please.
Everyone have a great day and a super fantastic year to come.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back