Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone reached out? Or has special privileges to view his profile for last login? It is weird if he’s gone without a little warning. Not that he owes it, but saying he’s a regular around here is an understatement. We’re a sometimes dysfunctional family, but family all the same.
It's like if every other member of your family was uncle Eddie.

He could have just changed his name to guest to play one of the biggest jokes on all of us.... either way hope he didn't let this place get to him. Enjoyed his hunts he posted, especially the Alaska trip he did.

IMG_2120.jpeg

Man, bummed to see the departure. Definitely an encouraging man that was always happy to help when I bugged him with random questions. I just took some time away from here myself, and I come back to this? Darn.

You're a big $*)Q!#@$ reason he's gone. You've been a borderline incoherent prick far too often and it's always been directly at one of the nicest people on here.
I’m not the only one who expressed an increasing annoyance with his knowitallism and condescending attitude towards anyone who didnt agree with him.
Every story has 3 sides.
That quick walking, slick talking guitar pickers gonna make a hell of a politician someday.

I’m not the only one who expressed an increasing annoyance with his knowitallism and condescending attitude towards anyone who didnt agree with him.
Every story has 3 sides.
That quick walking, slick talking guitar pickers gonna make a hell of a politician someday.
Are you serious? Wllm is about as condescending as Ben Lamb.

Every story has 3 sides.
Dude, just stop being a $*)Q!#@$ asshole. We're stick of it.

Every story has 3 sides.
Every story has 3 sides.
Drop it bro, you’ve beat a dead horse a few times over now. It just makes you look bad.

1692918241154.gif

Every story has 3 sides.
I’m guilty. I always thought he was a nice guy and very informative in hunting threads.
Through the past few “gun rights” threads he really started to annoy the hell out of me and after I had a few drinks the other night I let him know about it and put him on ignore. That’s on me but I still think he was wrong in saying 90% of gun owners shouldn’t own guns.
Sometimes the internet and internet personas get the best of people; it’s happened to me. Unplugging for a while can be very beneficial.

I’m guilty. I always thought he was a nice guy and very informative in hunting threads.
Through the past few “gun rights” threads he really started to annoy the hell out of me and after I had a few drinks the other night I let him know about it and put him on ignore. That’s on me but I still think he was wrong in saying 90% of gun owners shouldn’t own guns.
Sometimes the internet and internet personas get the best of people; it’s happened to me. Unplugging for a while can be very beneficial.
I am finding that this forum leans much more to the left than I originally thought. Yes I realize I will probably get hate for stating this.

Isn’t that part of what is great about this country and especially the forum…

Or at least it is supposed to be that way.

Original thought, difference in opinion, disagreement and the constructive arguments and conversations that come out of those times. Ultimately shouldn’t our goal be to challenge others and ourselves to be the best people we can be.

That by no means says that we should be the same, think the same things, or take stands on the same things. What a boring place that would be. We can disagree with each other and opinions without taking personal shots at people. It’s the $*)Q!#@$ internet after all.

I don’t agree with a lot of you on a lot of political points but would share an elk camp with you in a second and we would have an amazing time. There are a few that I probably agree with almost everything politically but wouldn’t want to share an elk camp. Nothing personal but just different passions, lifestyle choices, and seasons of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back