MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What coat/jacket/sweater do I want?

How does the sizing run neffa?
perfect. just what I expected/wanted.
If you had to do it again, would you get the hoody or the jacket? I have a jetstream jacket and thought this would be either an under layer or standalone. I rarely wear more than merino base layer, vest and jetstream jacket as that is enough to keep me warm in pretty cold temps. I am a sucker for more hoodies and jackets. Just didn't know if I wanted another hood.
hoody all the way. I never take it off, always run a long sleeve merino layer under it, and just this last week ran a Jetstream on top of it with good success. Though I found I don't like the jetstream as much as everyone else seems to.

Thought I would update. This has been hands down the best clothing product I've ever owned. It is incredibly warm, light, quiet, cuts a bit of wind, breaths like a dream, comfy as hell.

After reading your positive reviews and knowing your a fellow cold blooded kid I ordered one.

Sitka is doing a 40% off sale for anyone interested.

After reading your positive reviews and knowing your a fellow cold blooded kid I ordered one.

Sitka is doing a 40% off sale for anyone interested.

I honestly think you’ll love it. One of my gear of the year picks.

Thanks for spending my money! Ambient on the way @ 40% off. I read thru this to say to the OP that the Stratus may be an option as well, based on original post. Wind/rain repellant soft shell with removable hood. I got a Stratus in FO from Camofire last year for a great price. Wish I would have ordered an XL so I could layer a puffy underneath a little more comfortably, but it's thin, light, and warm with layers. Picked up the Ambient for a mid-layer in cold weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back