Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What Boys do When Mom's Shopping :)

Just great...I was watching that to see what would happen next (tree get knocked over, or someone loose an eye) when I turned around and there was Mrs. Whiskers doing the Moosie Butt Shuffle ( I almost lost an eye, when I seen that). Now she wants one for an excersize video. Thanks Moosie, please give a guy some warning next time.

Put your Left foot in... put your Left foot out...... :D

PArker (The little Rascle) does some Good dances but he wasn't in the Norm last night... MAybe this weekend after a Nap. Here is another one, but not as Good. Mostly me in it but look at Parker walking in and out.

thats the way .. uh huh uh huh, I like it ... U huh uh huh, thats the Way.....

http://www.hunttalk.com/albums/famvideo/dance2.wmv

Whiskers, Lemme know, I could put together something for her with the Kids showing her the workout Steps, HAs she tried the Zachary "FLIP" yet ? :p

ROFL...classic..those flips are sweet..

they say the camera adds a few pounds..moosie, probly not a good idea to expose all of us here to the last 30 seconds of that clip... I doubt I will ever recover.

OMFG That is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time! OMG!!!!

Letting your kids listen to crap i mean rap...

TSK TSK

Nothing like raising them Right :) :) I can tell people that don't listen to Hip HOP... they WALK like a Sticks up thier A$$ :eek:

Browtine, Quit Looking at my :BLEEP: butt.... It's about the kids ... ;)

Moosie,
Every party I go to I gotta listen to that rap chit. If you post a song I probably know it. if I hear usher's "YEAH" song one more time im going to hunt that sob down lol.

BTW,
Have you heard that Jay Z/Linkin Park mix, its pretty good!

kinda hard to be about the kids when 3/4 the screen is that :BLEEP:

hahaa j/k moosie :eek:

Yeah, I was thinking that you must not be on the "sheep shape" program any more. ;)

Oak

Dude I am rolling! :D

All of Moosies boys can get down, but for sheer athleticism ya gotta hand it to Zach. Y'all saw those flips he did, check out the way that kid does a headstand (and no the pic is not doctored).

DSC00106.sized.jpg

...And ladies and gentlemen, with just three short lessons from the Oscar Williamson Academy of the Dance, you too can impress your freinds with your typsichorial expertise. Dance the nights away. Call Oscar directly at 1-900-DEADELK, that's 1-900-442-4466. Remember, that's the Oscar Williamson Academy of the Dance. Home to the worlds finest dancing spoiled rich kids.

:cool:

Order Now and Learn to do Handstands:

2010_G.jpg

recieve a Kit for Food Faces :

P5140024.sized.jpg

And for a limited time to the First 100 callers not only will you recieve this DVD but also a "FREE" dance outfit :

doucks1030.jpg

Order Now , Video's are limited ;)

if thats love..I fell off the boat...looks more like you hu_mpin a football

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back