Caribou Gear Tarp

What are you guys paying for gas?

When I left to go on my annual pheasant opener hunt, diesel was $4.849/gallon. It was $4.999/gallon on Tuesday, today it was $5.049/gallon.

$3.69 for regular unleaded here. Seems to be creeping upwards again, lowest I saw was $3.39 this past summer.

I don’t want to know how much I’ve spent in fuel already this year.

$5.79 for diesel. I had over $200 in fuel and beer on my last stop. Insane. Either have to stop driving or start moonshining

Do you notice a mileage decrease with Costco gas? My wife lost nearly 2mpg with Costco gas. I bought my last 2 tanks of diesel direct from my CFN at our fuel supplier and picked up 1.5.

Do you notice a mileage decrease with Costco gas? My wife lost nearly 2mpg with Costco gas. I bought my last 2 tanks of diesel direct from my CFN at our fuel supplier and picked up 1.5.

Nope. I hand calculate every tank. Makes no difference if it's Costco, chevron, or mobil.

We are over $5.60 for diesel… I bet we got over 6 maybe as high as 7 this winter…

$3.99 Missoula to Ronan Area. I cringe thinking about going anywhere farther than that this year.

$4.09 for gas at the local Cenex co-op yesterday. Pump stopped at $100. I had like 15/16ths of a tank according to the gauge.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back