What are you currently reading?

The book of John, the book of Job, and Boenhoffer by Eric Metaxes. Next up is Men Against the Clouds by Richard Lloyd Burdsall. I heard it was an amazing story and ordered a used copy online. When it arrived I was surprised to find it autographed by one of the men from the expedition. Amazing

Gary Paulsen’s Hachet survival series.

Mrs45 is a jr/sr high librarian. I review outdoor oriented books for her shelves.

My little activism to keep hunting positive books in front of teenagers
My mom used to read the Francis Tucket books in her 4th grade class, it’s another good young adult series.

Mom was pretty excited when I got an elk with my muzzy :)

War Lord, by Bernard Cornwell. It's the 13th and last book in Cornwell's Saxon series. I'm a huge Cornwell fan. This series is pretty awesome if you're interested in the Norman conquest of England, or vikings, or shield walls, or treachery, or how the pagans and Christians didn't really conquer each other, they just sort of grew to live together. Anyway, I highly recommend starting from the beginning if you jump in. The BBC did a decent job with the first few books in their Last Kingdom series you can catch on Netflix.

I am reading a book on the War of 1812. My wife has been buying history books for peanuts on Ebay. I have enough to keep me reading for the next five years. Our fear is that these books are going to disappear soon, given the current direction of things so it was time to create our own library.

Just finishing the last Jack Carr book (highly recommend). Now I’m reading the Adventurer’s son by Roman Dial which is pretty pretty interesting

I just finished An Education of a Bear Hunter, it is a great book! And To the Elephant Graveyard, it was ok but I don't think that I would own it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back