What are you currently reading?

Finishing “The Second World Wars” by Victor Davis Hansen. Very dry and analytical but more info on WWII than you could hope to learn in a lifetime.

Recently finished and recommend

“Helmet for my Pillow” by Robert Leckie
“With the Old Breed” E.B. Sledge

and if you’re into more fiction military/espionage books I highly recommend the Tier 1 series by Andrews and Wilson. All of them are edge of your seat action and I can’t wait for the next book.
I read everyhting I can find on WW1. I have several video documentaries and books that I continually view and read. Always on the look out for more info.

Reading Game of the Desert Southwest by Jack O'Connor. It's a good read and very interesting since it was written in the 1930's. Thoughts on land and game management is very interesting. Some of what he proposed is very forward thinking and some ideas we see now as deeply flawed. regardless it gives great perspective.

The top 100 adventures books as listed by National Geographic. There’s bound to be a few books that would interest any outdoors person in here.

*Disclaimer, I’ve this before on other forums and I may have already posted this list here.

The top 100 adventures books as listed by National Geographic. There’s bound to be a few books that would interest any outdoors person in here.

*Disclaimer, I’ve this before on other forums and I may have already posted this list here.
Sure, but I've read enough off that list to know many of them might describe great adventures but are not great books or should I say great reads.

Hunting trips in the “Land of the Dragon”. Stories about hunting in China, Nepal and Eastern Asia circa 1860-1920. Good read and thankfully short stories as can be boring.
For those who might enjoy europeon murder mystery I suggest the Harry Hole, pronounced wholly, series by Jo Nesbo. MTG

Geetar, I am truly fascinated, albeit drawing a tag has not come to fruition. I did hunt with a friend who drew a zone 500 unlimited tag but did not take a ram. It was grand adventure. MTG

skipped through about 20 pages on this thread, so not sure what all has been said. I just finished Blue Moon with Reacher by Lee Child. Typical Reacher book. Interesting and exciting.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back