Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

What are you currently reading?

Finished it a few months ago. Glad I read it, but not the best written biography I have read - a little rambling and left a few gaps in the story I would have liked to have filled in.

I can see that, I'm kind of struggling through it, but that may be also that I only read before heading to bed and it's been go go go. Going to start on

The Wilderness Warrior: Theodore Roosevelt and the Crusade for America by Douglas Brinkley next.

Anyone know of any good books about the Beartooth wilderness? I’ve been reading some about the Bob and they’ve been great.

finished that last week. Entertaining and interesting but he goes off on rants at time that aren't related to the AT

Im about 3/4 through... I'm hoping his disgruntled friend returns for the remainder of the hike.

Just ordered A Sand County Almanac off the inter web. Tried listening to it while at work and felt like I was missing a lot of what was being read so it will go next in line

Im about 3/4 through... I'm hoping his disgruntled friend returns for the remainder of the hike.

Just ordered A Sand County Almanac off the inter web. Tried listening to it while at work and felt like I was missing a lot of what was being read so it will go next in line

I did audio book while in the gym or piddling in the yard. Tag me or pm me when you finish. I'm on an aggressive plan this year trying to knock my list of identified books to read and that one had been on the list for a while.

For the 2nd time I just read, A Rumor of War by Philip Caputo. The book is about his experience in Vietnam. I believe he wrote for Field and Stream a bit as well.

The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles, Micheal Swanton edition.

It's your basic history of the Anglo-Saxon monarchies from the 6th to the 12 centuries, A.D. Multiple accounts compiled into one book. Fascinating so far.

Buy high sell higher- joe terranova

Pretty good, little different look at things and slight outdated buy always good to have a slightly different perspective on market.

Right now I'm reading Boone: A Biography by Robert Morgan. Was looking for a good Boone book and saw that Rinella had recommended it. Figured since he's been used as a Boone "expert" on a History show, he may have a good opinion on a good biography on the man.

I read that last year, man does Daniel Boone have an interesting yet depressing story...

I just finished Dreyer's English. It's an entertaining and informative book on grammar and writing style. And not too long.

image.jpg
Finished this one recently and I give it an “A.”
Topics:
-partnership models for ecological restoration, and invasive plant management (primary)
-Hawaiian land use history
-Ecology volunteer recruitment and retention
-Lessons from 60 years of the wilderness model, and practical changes to consider
-Weaknesses of hunting as a population management tool as a function of access

Free to anyone who’d like to read it - send me a PM

Anyone know of any good books about the Beartooth wilderness? I’ve been reading some about the Bob and they’ve been great.
I've had this one for years. Mostly a picture book, but it has some text about the history, mining, flora and fauna.

This one I highly recommend. One chapter on the first assent of Granite Peak. The rest is all very interesting history of early days of Montana.

Just finished Crucial Conversations, Kerry Patterson and Joseph Grenny. It sat on my kindle half read for too long.

I really admire those of you who can sit down and read a book. I've struggled with it my entire life. A book assignment in school was like a death sentence to me. Not because I don't want to learn. I love to learn. But I sometimes have to read the same page 3 times because my mind starts to wander and I can't focus that long.

My wife and especially our oldest daughter, devour books. They will go through 4-7 books/week. I have no idea how they do it.

That said, a good friend gave me a copy of "Scandalous Witness" recently, and from the 6 pages I've read so far, it's a groundbreaking book for true Christians in America. I hope I can finish it!

Back