Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What are you currently reading?

Finally finished David Montgomery's "Salmon- King of Fish"
Went with an easier read this time. It has pictures and stuff.

View attachment 259210
Three or four more Columbia River Salmon books in the pipe after this. Hopefully I don't jump off a bridge before I finish.
Finished this, and then re-read Cormac McCarthy's, No Country for Old Men.
Now working on Schindler's List.

I just ordered this. Its not much reading, but there are a lot of pictures. The artistry of these structures is really something, especially set against the often bleakness of their surrounds.

71eobFXy0aL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ive always wanted to travel the Eurasian Steppe and Golden Altai. This pitcher book just increases the urge, tho for obvious reasons Russia is probably a pipe dream at this point.

Anyway, highly recommend.

Just finished "Same kind of different as me." And it was a great read. I laughed and cried. Highly recommend!

Ironically not a book but a book review. A female reviews a cancellation of Edward Abbey

Ironically not a book but a book review. A female reviews a cancellation of Edward Abbey

And the comments.

Wow! That is one hell of a book review (or boxing match, as the case maybe). Amy Irving would probably object to the term "bitch slapped" but she certainly knows what it is, now. Will Smith, eat your heart out, this one will leave dear Amy's ears ringing and cheeks burning.

Don't think I've ever read a review like that. Many thanks.

Now to do something about this signature block....

Can you guess where my name comes from?

This "review of a review" was excellent. Thanks for posting. And I too will take the Lone Ranger and rosy-bottomed skinny dippers over a bunch of collectivist claptrap.

I don't know that a single work has ever inspired love of Wilderness as much as DS.

This "review of a review" was excellent. Thanks for posting. And I too will take the Lone Ranger and rosy-bottomed skinny dippers over a bunch of collectivist claptrap.

I don't know that a single work has ever inspired love of Wilderness as much as DS.
The ones that inspired Abbey:

Wilderness Essays Hardcover – April 1, 2011​

by John Muir (Author)
4.8 out of 5 stars 1,081 ratings

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back