Caribou Gear

What a shame

Wally Dog

Roadkill just south of Sandpoint 8/22/07
ID Fish and Game has the carcass & head.

bigbucknorthidaho5.JPG

bigbucknorthidaho2.JPG

bigbucknorthidaho1.JPG

All I can say is it was a huge loss to Idaho. I hope he got his fair share of does over the last couple of years. Ron

That sucks! Give him another year and he woulda been a shooter. :mad:

Dammmmn, that sucks, hes a stud! I wonder if anyone from f&g has put a tape on him to see what he would score, be interesting to know what he does

What a stud. I hope the department foots the bill to mount him and display him.

Thats a friggn monster buck!!!

I could never understand when people say 'what a waste'... or 'what a shame', etc. Is it less of a shame if he gets shot by a hunter? Dead is dead isn't it?

Apparently he was better at dodging hunters then hondas...
Sad that he won't be passing those genes along again this fall.

Wallydog, How far south of sandpoint were you? when I was 14 or 15 I was chasing a double drop tine buck around on my parents property,My mom had picked me up at wrestling practice and we saw it get hit by the car in front of us the fish and game took it also, the funny thing about it was I grew up 5 miles south of sandpoint. I was just thinking they had to be relation. North idaho is full of big deer

I DID NOT hit this deer. It was hit north of Cocolalla & south of the river bridge. Pumpgun, sounds like you were chasing his relatives.
WD

I could never understand when people say 'what a waste'... or 'what a shame', etc. Is it less of a shame if he gets shot by a hunter? Dead is dead isn't it?

It's a shame he didn't mount a few does this fall and then get shot by me. :D It's also a shame he won't be hanging on my wall.

Either way; a great representative of his species.

Back