What a difference a year makes

We’ve gotten a ton of moisture this year compared to last year. Just last night we got another 2.17” of rain. I don’t think we had that much for 3/4 of last year. First picture didn’t have anything turned out on it that’s just what it looked like from the drought and massive amount of grasshoppers. Second picture is from today exactly a year later from first picture.
View attachment 228543
View attachment 228544
I'm just south of you and it's looking great here also. Lots of green grass, hay bales and the animals are fat and sassy.

I hear a lot about plane seeding up there. Are they not doing it this year as much or what are your thoughts on that?

I'm just south of you and it's looking great here also. Lots of green grass, hay bales and the animals are fat and sassy.

I hear a lot about plane seeding up there. Are they not doing it this year as much or what are your thoughts on that?
They do it in North Dakota side. They say it doesn’t rain as much because of it but the they end up with the same or more rain than we do every year. And they don’t get dropped by insurance companies from hail damage

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back