Caribou Gear

What a Bull!!

danr55

San_Carlos_Bull.jpg

SCBull2.sized.jpg

I'm told this bull was taken on the San Carlos Reservation this year. Don't know the whole story, but it's certainly worth looking at..

:cool:

heres the story on the above bull

Ok. Here is the rest of the story on the San Carlos bull. It is a tribal member that shot it. It cost him a whopping 13 bucks. The first question I asked when I saw these pictures is why did they cut this thing off at the neck? I guess he has one on the wall bigger so he is not going to mount this one........... enjoy

Richard

I just noticed it had some broken tines. Guess I would have let this one pass.. Don't shoot bulls with broken tines... righ.. HA!HA!

:cool:

Only cost $13, but that is no excuse to slit its throat....A cape like that is worth "gold"...
That is a dang lot of freakin bone!!!!
Wonder what the set would weigh?

I call BS!

It would take some awfully inventive decorating to get a bigger animal than that into the trailer he is standing in front of... I don't think he has Moosie's 20' ceilings in there!

What a freakin' monster- looks at those crowns :eek: ...too bad about the cape- looks like its been chewed off :(

I saw that bull a while ago and I think it is one of the most awesome bulls ever!

Personally, I like Euro skull mounts, but I'd still cape him out and sell the cape..... then again, maybe with that bull I'd have to mount him!!

its still an impressive animal though. the indians used to get mad at the white folks for wasting usable animal parts, look at up now getting mad with them :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back